Tuesday, July 17, 2007

To do list...

The following is a list of items that I would like to accomplish in my lifetime.
  1. Learn to fish
  2. Learn to speak, read and write Spanish fluently
  3. Finish College
  4. Learn to balance my checkbook before my account is overdrawn
  5. Be more sexually adventurous
  6. Let go of toxic people, including family
  7. Buy a house
  8. Learn how to sing and do it once in public
  9. Learn how to play poker
  10. Get married
  11. Go to Italy
  12. Fit into a size 14/16
  13. Send my son to college
this is an ever growing list....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your to do list just stick to it, set goals and eventually you will have done everything that you wanted to do!

SoSadiStic said...

You can sing. I've heard you and you sounded good to me.