Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I ain't got not a damn thing to discuss

I started this blog not really knowing what this was all about. Honestly, I'm not competely sure if i'am doing this correctly. My intentions were to keep a daily "log" of the happenings in my life and in the life of my friends and family. Unfortunatly, as I set out to do just that, I relized that I ain't got not a damn thing to discuss.

So, with that being said, I will talk about the one thing in my life that is great. My BEAUTIFUL Man-child Donovan. He is the only reason I work as hard as I do. So, from time to time, I will keep you posted as to how and what he is doing. I will also be sharing tips and LOTS, and LOTS of photos.

See you soon.








2 comments:

SoSadiStic said...

awww.. he looks so much like daddy! Maybe a little bit of you too.

Anonymous said...

He's sooooooooo adorable. And let me just say this -- blogging is all about talking about a whole "buncha" nuttin. The most wonderful thing about it is that you soon meet a host of others living lives that almost mirror your own situation. I guess life is funny like that.